Broadcast Academy Sessions at the IBC 2018
On behalf of the International Broadcast Convention (IBC) 2018, Amsterdam, HBS Broadcast Academy and EVS, we are pleased to invite you and the ABU/ASBU/AUB members to participate in the Broadcast Academy sessions from 16-18 September 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The IBC 2018 conference and exhibition from 13-18 September aims to bring together leading broadcast experts, technology manufacturers and professionals to exchange and share their experiences.
The HBS Broadcast Academy will host a variety of activities at the exhibition, including panel discussions and Live Sports Production sessions to add to the experience of attending the IBC:
Day 1: 16-18 September 2018 – Three Panel Discussions
- Acquiring Sports Rights (10:30-12:00)
- Digital Production Time (14:00-15:30)
- Moving beyond SDI in Live Production (16:00-17:30)
Day 2: 17 September 2018 – Live Sports Directing With a Live TV Simulator Workshop
- Train Tomorrow’s Stars (10:00 – 12:30)
- Encouraging Women in Sports Production (14:30 – 17:00)
Day 3: 18 September 2018 – Workshop/Discussion
- Advanced Live Sports Production with a Live TV Simulator (10:00 – 12:30)
- Quality Control in Sports Production (14:00 – 16:00)
In Partnership with